1987 4runner. 22re, 5spd, 191K on it.
Motor was gone through completely less than 5000 miles ago. New timing chain, headgasket, all seals, clutch, etc were replaced. It runs great with no leaks.
- W56 tranny
- Dual Tcases. 23 spline crawl box and 23 spline 4.7 gear set in the rear case.
- Twin stick'd rear case
- 215:1 crawl ratio
- Dual case crossmember
- Front axle is fully built and gusseted. 5.29s, Spartan Locker, Dirty 30s, knuckle ball gussets, etc. Cromoly hub gears.
- Rear is axle is IFS width 5.29s, Yukon Grizzly locker
- CV Rear driveshaft
- Long spline front driveshaft
- Addicted Offroad complete Armor package is on it as well
- 9000lb Winch
- 37x12.5x17 Cooper Discoverer STTs with 50-60% left on them
- Pro Comp aluminum wheels
- Full family roll cage from the B-pillar back
- Full Softopper Soft top
- Very nice interior. No rips or tears in the seats. Some fraying of the carpet on the back of the rear seats
- Pioneer MP3, Bluetooth, Ipod control deck. Kenwood speakers up front, 6x9s in boxes in the back and Infinity 8" sub with Sony amp in the back
- Grant steering wheel
- Trail-Gear 50 state legal header
- New Exhaust system was installed when built. Includes new cat, muffler and 2.25" exhaust. Good tone without being ricer at all and very quiet at hwy speeds.
This was top of the line for 1987. SR5 model, power windows, Power locks, Sunroof with factory cover, Inclinometer, A/C blows cold, Heat blows hot.
The entire exterior was sanded. There were two small spots of rust that were cut out and replaced with original sheet metal off of another rig. There was no rear wheel well rust at all and they are solid. The rig was then repainted Bright Orange and we added the sticker package with the company logo into it. Paint shines and looks good. Its not a $4000 paint job, but a hell of a lot better than a Maaco job. It was a three stage setup including clear coat.