Now offering a 3-Link suspension kit for the rear of your 1995.5-2004 Tacoma. Every Tacoma component in this kit has been engineered for maximum durability and tested using the most advanced engineering technology in the industry. With our full color, in-depth installation instructions, anyone with minimal mechanical and welding skills can install this kit in one or two weekends.
The Tacoma 3-Link Rear Suspension Kit consists of a 3 link system plus a panhard rod to locate the axle. This system allows the use of the stock fuel tank. Links are made from super heavy duty 2" DOM with a wall thickness of 1/4". Extra large 1.25" Creeper Joints are used for the link ends. This kit with long travel shocks allows for more then 30" of rear axle articulation. Kit does not include rear wheel spacers, shocks or upper shock mounts. Recommended shocks, 16" Fox 2.0 Air shocks. Kit weight 140 lbs.
- (2) 40", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (2) 30", 2"OD X .250" wall DOM links
- (8) 1.25" Creeper Joints
- (8) Rod end jam nuts
- (8) threaded link end bungs
- (1) Upper link frame mount
- (2) Lower link frame mounts
- (8) Lower link frame gussets
- (1) Panhard frame mount
- (1) Panhard/upper link axle mount w/ 2 gussets
- (2) Frame support tubes
- (8) 9/16" X 4" link end bolts and lock washers
- (2) Tacoma rear frame box plates and tubes
- (1) Panhard reinforcement tube